Re: [K12OSN] Custom xorg.conf

> Can you specify a resolution in the lts.conf file?

Supposedly, but I tried XMODE and that didn't change anything ...
unless I'm looking at the wrong lts.conf?  I'm modifying the one in
tftpboot/i386. There is also an lts.conf in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc.  And,
finally, with ltsp4.2, there was an /etc/hosts file with entries for
all the thin clients. with ltsp5 that has also changed?  Sort of a
change in topic, but I'll check tonight to see if the client knows its
name.