[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.70 released

Thank goodness for student teachers. I finally found some time to code
a new version. I have wanted to add Internet access control for a long
time.

http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/download.html

Here is a screencast video of the new feature.

http://blip.tv/file/1951333/

BTW this version *should*  also work if you are using squid proxy.
But of course it will only work if you have a standard 2 nic setup.

Enjoy!

--
Robert Arkiletian