[K12OSN] Single NIC Setup

asmo.koskinen at arkki.info asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sat Apr 4 18:37:38 UTC 2009

> Having installed a single NIC setup of K12Linux (LTSP 5 on Fedora 10)
> is there anything you think is missing from the wiki page that would
> trip someone up? Something they need to know to get this working that
> is not obvious from what has been written on the site?
>

>> I used that howto when I installed Fedora in KVM (Ubuntu).
>>
>> http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora10/Eee_FC10_00.png
>> http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora10/

I do not remember anything unusual. First there was a problem with
dhcpd.conf, but I figured out that.

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora10/Nfsmount_error_FC10.flv

I just added server's ip number in dhcpd.conf file.

[--]
option root-path "192.168.1.110:/opt/ltsp/i386";
[--]

Sorry, but I do not have that setup anymore.

There are just some screenshots about installing LTSP5 in Fedora on KVM.

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora10/Kuvakaappaus-fedora-10%20Virtual%20Machine%20Console-0.png
[--]
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora10/Kuvakaappaus-fedora-10%20Virtual%20Machine%20Console-8.png

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.