Re: [K12OSN] Feedback from a teacher on FC10/LTSP and Tuxpaint

> Does the LTSP 5 setup have all X traffic encrypted by chance?

I thought I had the encryption turned off via

LDM_DIRECTX=YES

Is there a way to just not use LDM at all and just use gdm?  TBH I am
not that worried about having anything intercepted between the server
and the clients. This is a standard 2 NIC setup.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins