Re: [K12OSN] Feedback from a teacher on FC10/LTSP and Tuxpaint

I was thinking that by default only the login screen was encrypted, but I'm not sure now. Plus there are two lts.conf files an empty one in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ and one in /var/lib/tftpboot/arch/
II guess I'm a little confused about that.