Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp extras repository error

Marc Fromm wrote:

I upgraded my FC6 k12ltsp system to FC7. When I run yum update I get this error message:

Setting up Update Process
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pu...ta/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:02:35 GMT
Server: Apache

Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: extras

The above error is generated by the k12ltsp-extras repository.
Is it down? Is there a new repository to replace it?

Fedora Core 6 reached end of life on December 7 2007 and Fedora 7 reached end of life on June 13 2008, so neither are supported anymore. Currently only K12LTSP 5EL (based on CentOS 5 and LTSP 4.2) is still supported with updates. K12Linux is the new Fedora-based LTSP distribution, based on Fedora 10 and LTSP 5.

Nils Breunese.