[K12OSN] Firefox Proxy Settings

K12LTSP 5EL

I've set the proxy settings in the /usr/lib64/xulrunner-1.9/greprefs/all.js file.  This has set the proxy setting for the client.  Users can still change the settings.  If a user does change them, how can I change them back or does that happen automatically in a new session?

--
Mel Wade
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams