Re: [K12OSN] FireFox not responding

Hi

There are 2 things:

1. The processes in the RAM that can remove with

   kill -9 PID

The PIDs you can see with

   ps aux | grep firefox

Whene this not was the problem, then is a lock file in the firefox directory .mozilla/firefox/<firefox account dir> with the name "lock". The user can remuve it and firefox can restart.

   find ~/.mozilla/firefox/ -name lock | xargs rm

Happy Hacking!
~Karl

Mel Wade schrieb:
We continually get users who have messages saying that FireFox is already running and won't let them login. If I delete the .mozilla folder in their Home directory everything is fine. How can I keep this from happening in the future?

--
Mel Wade
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams