Re: [K12OSN] More feedback on Fedora 10 + LTSP

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 5:50 PM, "Terrell Prudé Jr."
<microman cmosnetworks com> wrote:
> I know you're at your wits' end here, and so is that teacher.  This is not
> good.
>
> Remind us what sound card is in these thin clients, would you?
>
> --TP

Actually, the systems are Dell GX150's with either 256Mb or 512Mb of
memory..  http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/opgx150/en/ug/specs.htm#audio

Though, does that mean I might have the i810 video issue?  For
whatever reason, I thought the card was detected as an ati.  I have to
check this.