[K12OSN] More feedback on Fedora 10 + LTSP

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:02:42 UTC 2009

Dell GX150: http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/opgx150/en/ug/specs.htm

> Is it exactly the same problem with clients of entirely different graphic
> chipsets?

If I only have 1 or 2 clients connected, there is a slight delay.  Add
more clients and the delay gets worse.  Could be graphics and I'll
check but just feels like a network issue?  Still, I have a older
gateway laptop (same vintage as the Dell GX150's) that I PXE boot from
the various servers since it is easy to carry around and also use
during the initial build. I don't remember seeing this issue with it.
I'll check it again tonight.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins