[K12OSN] client ip VS my ip during boot

I have set the client IPs based on mac addresses in the dhcp file.

When the client boots it reports CLIENT IP: the ip that I assigned.

It then reports my IP seems to be: a different IP than what I assigned.

Is the conflict between CLIENT IP and My IP seems to be the problem why this client wont boot?

The boot eventually fails with the message that is cannot find kernel image: linux.

Thanks

Marc