[K12OSN] Installing a 1TB Drive on Centos 5

Hey People,

Is there anything special I need to do to install and format a 1TB drive? I installed a 500Gig drive on an older Fedora installation a while ago and it wouldn't see the whole drive until I increased the block size, I'm hoping I don't have to do that on this server. Is a 1TB drive basically plug and play on 32 bit Centos 5.

Also, how would you fdisk and format it? Would you do anything special filesystem-wise? I'm pretty new to >300 Gig drives.
Thanks so much,

ck