Re: [K12OSN] More feedback on Fedora 10 + LTSP

On 04/27/2009 11:29 AM, David Hopkins wrote:
This is my weekend update on what I did and found.

First, I deleted the ltspbr0 bridge (brctl delbr ltspbr0 ).  I then
reconfigured the formerly slaved eth1 to have the correct IP/subnet
info.  After a quick reboot (tftp didn't want to work and I couldn't
figure out which service to restart, xinetd wasn't it), all the
terminals booted.

Have you confirmed that changing from ltspbr0 to direct ethX makes a measurable difference in throughput?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com