Re: [K12OSN] More feedback on Fedora 10 + LTSP

> Didn't this start as a comparison with a better-working version of k12ltsp
> (except for sound)?  While this sounds like a switch issue, if that same
> hardware worked better with different software revs, maybe you should focus
> on the specific differences.  What about the client side of the network
> connections?  Any errors showing on ifconfig or the switch ports there?

The clients aren't showing any errors at all (for LTSP5, not sure how
to check at LTSP4.2 except to monitor what the switch is saying and
the switch shows no errors. I've tried two different switches at this
point though both are Amer.com.  I've also swapped cables (which are
rated at Cat5e).  The difference in the systems is CentOS5.2+LTSP4.2
vs FC10+LTSP5.