[K12OSN] Help with script

I'm trying to use the script on the k12ltsp wiki(1) to remove firefox cache but the problem is that our students directories are in sub directories under /home_student e.g

/home_student
	tutorgroup
		2S-EG
		   k123456

How can I alter the script to descend into each if the sub directories and wipe as it goes ??

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

(1)http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Cache_Removal