[K12OSN] LTSP & dual boot

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Fri Aug 14 12:54:39 UTC 2009

If you have a copy of Windows server with terminal services, then you can
set up a second server to supply windows sessions, or even just specific
windows applications.  Dual booting the server with windows isn't the best
idea IMHO...

---
Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.