[K12OSN] Static IP

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Aug 22 16:01:33 UTC 2009

Edit your /etc/resolv.conf file and pop your DNS server(s) in there.
Also make sure that /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 doesn't
have "DHCP" in it (should read "STATIC").

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!