ENSIETA (
www.ensieta.fr)
29806 - Brest Cedex 09
begocan at ensieta.fr
Tél : 02 98 34 88 83

Barry Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us>
Envoyé par : k12osn-bounces redhat com

30/07/2009 15:29

Veuillez répondre à
"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>

K12LTSP List Archives <k12osn redhat com>
cc
Objet
Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux and NTFS

Andre,

When you say external disks,I assume these are connected via usb cable?
If so, are the connected EX disks being recognized at bios level of the
server? If they are showing up in the mobo bios,you should be able to
put an entry in your /etc/fstab file as such:

/dev/sda1 /mnt/windows ntfs-3g defaults 0 0

/dev/sdb1 /mnt/windows ntfs-3g defaults 0 0

Reboot server and you should be seeing these  two drives connected.
*Note*: this is using the ntfs-3g module

Let us know your progress.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna