[K12OSN] Intel D945GCLF2

We have been experimenting with the Intel D945GCLF2 desktop board and we
are having issues with the video (no 3d works) it is basically using
vesa and not the correct driver. We boot the live Fedora 11 usb on the
board and it works great but when we boot the client to the Fedora 11
server (K12Linux) it works like ass.

We have exhausted out idea's and we are hoping someone here has some
idea.

Thanks in advance.