Re: [K12OSN] LDM problem: text is missing

Joseph Bishay wrote:
For me I had to resolve the issue at the time and so I pulled out the
video card and put in another one (both very old cards) and that
resolved the issue of the missing text.  Next time I see this issue
i'll try the XSERVER=vesa or other option.

Thank you.

Joseph

I just tested it with my odd client, and it work, thanks

/daleif