[K12OSN] upgrading k12linux

So it's that time of year again. Well actually it was that time of year a couple of weeks ago, but hey, I went on vacation :)

I'm currently running 64bit k12linux based on fedora 9. I figure I should upgrade it to 11 before the kids start class on wednesday.
Anyone know what the steps are?  Same as upgrading normal fedora?

Thanks,

Luis