[K12OSN] How to make a k12linux client display GDM from a k12ltsp 5.0EL box

I’ve got a funny request.  I need to get my k12linux (FC11) clients displaying via xdmcp a GDM login from my older k12ltsp 5.0EL box (which is now a VM while I build a new k12linux system).  I recycled my oldest thin clients to replace them with low end P4 Dell systems.  However, the video does not work properly under k12ltsp but it does under k12linux.  I need to punt for a couple of days using this mixture so teachers can still use their systems but allow me to upgrade the old physical hardware (the temporary/test k12linux is a vm as well).  The syntax systems to have changed for the lts.conf……  I’ve read information saying SCREEN_07 instead of SCREEN_01.  Any help would be appreciated so I can make this switch in the next day.  Thanks!

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org