[K12OSN] LTSP & dual boot

Hi Everyone,

I am running an education centre for girls in a remote area. I need to
recycle old hardware for our centre. I am experimenting with diskless
systems so that I can use latest software on old hardware... I have used
your installation guide to successfully boot linux on the clients.. can
I do the same with the windows using the same server??? i.e dual boot
all the systems through ltsp??
--
  Alok Mahendroo
  alondro fastmail in