[K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

We just upgraded to K12Linux, Fedora10 here in Atlanta, and are seeing a consistent issue with clients not booting fully after 58 or so clients are already booted and up and running on a single server.  The remaining clients hang after the blue bars on the bottom turn to solid white and the word Fedora10 is at the far right on the bottom.  We've seen it in several schools and on multiple servers within a school.  Anyone know what's happening?  We did not have this issue with K12LTSP, with up to 100 clients booting and running adequately on the same servers.

Best, Daniel