[K12OSN] gconf-editor and Firefox

I'm been working with the gconf-editor to lock down the workstations using the "mandatory" settings.

I would also like to use this set the home page in Firefox. I saw this article saying that it can be done:

http://wiki.novell.com/index.php/Locking_Down_the_GNOME_Desktop

But in K12linux I don't have the Firefox keys in gconf-editor.  Can I just add them?

Also, I'm not sure about the equivelent to /usr/lib/firefox/local-configuration.js mentioned.

Mel Wade
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lilly Tomlin
http://www.melwade.com