Re: [K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

dhhoward comcast net wrote:
Aloha nui loa to you too Scott.  Yes, we upgraded from CentOS based K12LTSP to K12Linux/Fedora10.   Is there a list of such things to address anywhere?  Best, Daniel

Correction: we did a fresh install of K12Linux/Fedora10, not an upgrade.  Problem confirmed at other schools: right at 50ish clients, the remaining clients halt at the whitebar/Fedora10 screen.   Any suggestions appreciated!  Daniel