[K12OSN] Followup on K12Linux ldap issue

I reverted to the original GDM that distributed with F11 (server side).  This resolved the issue.  Therefore, there is a bug in the new GDM release that causes problem with these LDAP logins (why is gdm still involved when LDM is doing the login on the thin-client)?

Warren,

Do I need to report this up or does this go through you?  Also, what can I do to help (other than the obvious documenting my bonded nic setup).

--Henry

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School