Re: [K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

Steven James Drinnan wrote:
Hi,
What driver for video?
What do you see loading (Press ALT T) to see. Where does it hang on?
It finishes the line "Eth0 link up, 100 Mbps, full duplex, etc." and the next line says:

Negotiation: Error: Server Connection Closed

Could that be where it's negotiating swap, and we've run out of swap space after 50 clients?

I tried powering off a client on the same server that had booted OK and seeing if the next one booted OK, but no luck, and further, the client that was OK that I powered off wouldn't finish booting now.

Any advice appreciated!  Daniel