Re: [K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

Barry Cisna wrote:
Daniel,

I think I understand you right? This is happening on more than one
server? Just curious if by chance you are running the same brand/model
of switches on all of these? What brand/model of switch are you using?
If you are running these TC's via a managed switch your switch is a
possible suspect. I know you wouldn't think so, being this is actually
an OS upgrade/change but I have seen different kernel versions act a bit
different in regards to 'network negotiation'. Do you have just a cheapy plug and play switch you can temporarily try
and see if the results are the same?

Take Care,
Barry Cisna
We do have managed switches and had to tweak it just to get them to work at all. We may be stuck with the managed switches via District mandate, is there a FAQ or list of things to modify posted somewhere for that scenario to ensure they work?

Thanks!  Daniel