Re: [K12OSN] School K12Linux clients not able to complete boot after 50+ or so clients are up

Barry Cisna wrote:
Daniel,

just seen were you got the resolve for your prob!
Party ON,,, Dude!!!

I thought that issue had come up before on the list but I'd forgotten the answer and couldn't find it in a search. Maybe someone should post a bug requesting that the default be raised if that's a common problem. Do these clients really need swap or is that setting another default?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com