[K12OSN] OT: Openldap and Max OS 10.5

Well, we have a new MAC lab but ... how to get them to authenticate
against the LDAP server(s) that have been in place for a few years now
(based on openldap and the write-up by David Trask).

I have tried specifying ldapv3 and adding the server information but
the logins fail. Is anyone using openldap to authenticate Mac logins?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School