Re: [K12OSN] Remove the Quick Start Guide

isn't this propagated from the /skel folder when creating new users?

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
I want to be able to remove the K12Linux Quick Start Guide so that it does not show on every user's desktop.

Mel Wade
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lilly Tomlin
http://www.melwade.com