[K12OSN] Unable to Lock Screen in k12linux F11 while using LDM_DIRECTX=True

Title: Unable to Lock Screen in k12linux F11 while using LDM_DIRECTX=True

One of my teachers pointed out that she was unable to lock her screen as she usually does via the "Lock Screen" option under Gnome.  It seems that gnome-screensaver isn't running as well.  I saw something briefly that LDM_DIRECTX = TRUE prevents the screensaver and "Lock Screen" from working.  Does anyone have a workaround? Does it need to call a local-app "lock screen" on the thin-client? Same with gnome-screensaver?  Thanks!

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org