[K12OSN] Diskless Workstation Option

I was wondering if K12Linux offers the option to configure its
desktops as either Thin Clients or Diskless Workstations?

Here's my understanding of each:

1. Thin Clients:  All processing, memory, and storage comes from the
server. The desktop is essentially a terminal.

2. Diskless Workstations: The desktop uses it's own CPU and RAM for
running applications, but relies on the server for its hard disk.

I have modern desktops that I would like to use as diskless
workstations, but am not sure if this is supported by K12Linux.

Thanks,
Mark