[K12OSN] Fresh install of F12 w/ updates and problem running ltsp-build-client

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Dec 2 17:53:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Burroughs, Henry <HBurroughs at hhprep.org> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I followed norbert's steps, they didn't make a difference.  I however did get the rebuild to work on a fresh system boot without turning "setenforce 0".  Dumb me and I deleted the i386 directory to try again with "setenforce 0" now it doesn't work.  This is what is left over in mount:
>
> /opt/ltsp/i386 on /var/tmp/imgcreate-cSSQL8/install_root type none (rw,bind)
>
> I am going to reboot the server again and see if it works again.

If your ltsp-built client gets interrupted, the chroot is left behind
and needs to be cleaned up. Try just unmounting the chroot, you can
save yourself a reboot:

for each in sys proc dev/pts dev/shm var/cache/yum /
do umount /var/tmp/imgcreate*/install_root/$each
done

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services