[K12OSN] mounting windows shares

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Tue Dec 8 14:45:26 UTC 2009

Try the last section of this howto:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ActiveDirectoryIntegration

You may need to translate Ubuntu packages to Fedora ones, but the
principal is the same.

-Gadi

Gideon Romm | Proud LTSP Developer
ltsp at symbio-technologies.com

Pay It Forward!
Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 512MB RAM + Symbiont Boot Stick = $275
10% of order goes to school or open source project of your choice!

Buy yourself a lab or office and use your donation to set up a school,
pay for a desperately needed feature added to a software package,
or sponsor part of LTSP's annual developer's conference LTSP-by-the-sea!

Check out:  http://www.symbio-technologies.com/payitforward