[K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:49:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

I hope everyone is well.

As a result of extensive help in another thread, I may be forced to
get a new printer for our small network.  We have about 15 or so
computers on our LTSP server and I'm looking for a printer that:

1) is black and white laser
2) has a paper capacity of at least 250 sheets
3) can be plugged into a thin client and works FOR SURE or is a
networked printer and works FOR SURE with LTSP
4) Can handle about a thousand pages a month.
5) Not very expensive since everything we buy for the Church is on a budget

Brand-wise I am pretty agnostic, so what have you found works?  I am
in Toronto, Canada if that makes a difference.

Thank you.
Joseph