[K12OSN] Very frustrating!

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Tue Feb 3 18:13:15 UTC 2009

In my opinion, the biggest reason to go to LTSP 5 is for newer video drivers and for easier local applications.  I wouldn't switch for a printer, especially your printer since it is cheap to replace and has already outlasted its expected life.

I do recommend you start experimenting w/ LTSP 5 so that you'll be ready someday when you need it.  But right now it doesn't sound like you really need it.

-Rob