[K12OSN] Network boot hangs

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:18:27 UTC 2009

IMHO, you're probably not going to be happy with the performance you
get with 200MHz processors and 96mb of ram.  My Spidey senses tell me
that you may not have enough RAM (although technically LTSP can work
with even less that this on a client), or you may have put 128MB in a
machine that can only see 96MB.

I think you'll be happier if you can find some 400MHz or higher
machines that have 128MB ram that someone's throwing out.

Good luck.
Eric