Re: [K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

For low budget I recommend the HP LaserJet 2100 series (network card installed of course). I have bought and donated these for the church/school that I support. I know these are a little old models, but these printers are very reliable, long lasting, and inexpensive. Several models support postscript and all 100% supported by Linux.  You can also buy these on eBay ~$50-100 as well as cartridges (5000-6000 page count) for ~$25 a piece. These printers are low maintenance as well.