[K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

Moon moon at smbis.com
Sun Feb 1 19:44:10 UTC 2009

For low budget I recommend the HP LaserJet 2100 series (network card
installed of course). I have bought and donated these for the
church/school that I support. I know these are a little old models, but
these printers are very reliable, long lasting, and inexpensive. Several
models support postscript and all 100% supported by Linux.  You can also
buy these on eBay ~$50-100 as well as cartridges (5000-6000 page count)
for ~$25 a piece. These printers are low maintenance as well.