[K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Feb 2 01:30:42 UTC 2009

Joseph,

Have a look at newegg.com. They have many make/model printers that are
"open box" items. They have full warranty. Some are free shipping. Not
sure if that would include Canada? I doubt it. At this point don't even
think about anything but a network/ethernet printer regardless of
make/model. The manageability of the networked/ethernet printer is so
much easier for you "the network guy", in the trenches having to keep
the printer functional versus a usb attached printer.
 Here is an example of a nice Xerox Phaser 6130N Color Network printer
for $225 open box. This is probably overkill for the specs you gave.

 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828118493R

We buy several items from Newegg in a years time and can say nothing but
good about Newegg.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna