Re: [K12OSN] Printer recommendations?

We've used Brother printers exclusively for a few years now.  The
5250DN works fine.  We have about 80 of them at the present time. We
actually don't use the network feature on most of them since they are
connected to the thin clients via the parallel port.  Only issue is
that to it appears to manage them if you do use the network port
you'll need a Windows-based system.  HP does have an edge there.  But
either the HP or Brother should work well.

Sincerely,
David Hopkins