[K12OSN] NAT and connections through it.

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:57:28 UTC 2009

Doug Simpson wrote:
> ltsp server:
> 2 nics.
>
> eth0: 192.168.0.254
> eth1: 10.40.12.22
>
> I will have to go get it re-connected to get the traceroute done. . .I had to completely pull it out of the network since it was killing all Internet traffic for all computers on both networks.
>
> I may just re-install that one to a different version (that one is real old anyway).
>
> We'll see what happens after that. . .
>
> More later. . . I'll quit wasting your time with this for now. . .may be abck with it. . .

It sounds like you are swatting mosquitoes with a sledgehammer...
Getting packets back and forth between any two points isn't really that
complicated.   However, if you are still running the old k12ltsp, it
should be the EL5 version, with updates, so if you have anything else a
re-install isn't a waste of time.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com