Re: [K12OSN] Announcing K12Linux F10 Live Server

Warren Togami wrote:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/ltsp/5.1.58/1.fc10/
Doh! Local apps was broken. This is a must fix if we want a stable version for the next few months.

http://delphi.bos.redhat.com/images/released/stable4/
The ISO is respun here. Only change is fixing local apps. We are verifying that this has no regressions since Stable 3 before updating the download links on k12linux.org.

Doh!

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/k12linux/f10/stable4/

Here is the correct URL.

Warren