[K12OSN] Dell Offers Enterprise Linux Operating System from Novell to Address Growing Market for Thin Clients

Moon moon at smbis.com
Wed Feb 4 05:26:35 UTC 2009

Sorry, wasn't intended to be. I'm well aware that Red Hat supports the
Fedora and K12Linux projects, and not without significant return on
investment mind you. I was just pointing out that Red Hat seems to keep
slipping in key growth areas, like workstation, Thin Client, and other
small-medium business solutions.  Novell is making choosing SUSE a no
brainer choice by focusing on small-medium business solutions. I would
really hate to see Novell overtake Red Hat in this Linux market.
Hopefully Red Hat reads these posts and takes notice...