Re: [K12OSN] Dell Offers Enterprise Linux Operating System from Novell to Address Growing Market for Thin Clients

Sorry, wasn't intended to be. I'm well aware that Red Hat supports the Fedora and K12Linux projects, and not without significant return on investment mind you. I was just pointing out that Red Hat seems to keep slipping in key growth areas, like workstation, Thin Client, and other small-medium business solutions.  Novell is making choosing SUSE a no brainer choice by focusing on small-medium business solutions. I would really hate to see Novell overtake Red Hat in this Linux market. Hopefully Red Hat reads these posts and takes notice...

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 20:48 -0800, Robert Arkiletian wrote:
2009/2/3 Moon <moon smbis com>:
> Given Red Hat's limited at best interest in Thin Client computing
> technology, I can bet they won't be looking at growth this year or next like
> they have had given the current economic downturn and the business sector
> looking to reduce costs. Especially given the degree of partnering going on
> among vendors to address the issues.

Moon,
Making antagonistic and punitive statements are not constructive.
Fedora and K12Linux are sponsored by Red Hat, as is this list.