[K12OSN] Dell Offers Enterprise Linux Operating System from Novell to Address Growing Market for Thin Clients

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Feb 4 09:06:11 UTC 2009

Not a good way to do that, Moon.  Where do you think Warren Togami comes
from?  You did notice that his email address ends in "@redhat.com", right?

The fact that Red Hat has stayed true to its Free Software roots (thus
making CentOS possible) makes choosing Red Hat a no-brainer for me.  I
don't see Novell sponsoring this list.  I don't see an
educational/LTSP-ifyed version of SuSE Linux that is totally Free
Software.  But I sure do see a Red Hat version of it.  It's called
K12LTSP/K12Linux, specifically designed for--that's right--thin
clients.  And Canonical's doing the same with Edubuntu.

Please remember to give credit where it's due.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!