Re: [K12OSN] OT - webmail recommendations?

R. Scott Belford wrote:
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com>

 Did I mention that virus/spam filtering were
included options as well?

Les,

I notice that SME server has a backup utility.  Are you using this,
are you still using BackupPC, and do you consider the SME backup
utility to be on par with BackupPC?

Backuppc deals with multiple machines so that's what I normally use. The SME server backup is OK, especially if you have an isolated machine with a tape drive or you want a backup that you can restore into the next update of the SME OS.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com