Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux F10 Display problem

I did some research on the Compaq D51 early on last month and found that the problem is x.org based. There is a bug in the i810 support, which has been reported and acknowledged, just not fixed as yet that I know. I would check the x.org site again though, they may have fixed it by now. You know that you can use a default vesa driver setting and get them working, just have to deal with limited tweaking on the screen resolution. I think I also ran into a problem with getting a blank screen when logging out of the thin client using the vesa driver.