Re: [K12OSN] ssh into client in K12Linux

Stephen Crampton wrote:
Does anyone know how I can ssh into a thin client from K12Linux?

Are you wanting to see processes in the thin client that you cannot see on the server? Unless you have fat clients, pretty much everything the user is doing is taking place on the server. I ssh into the server, and can then su - to anybody.