[K12OSN] Network boot hangs

Peter Trifonov petert at dcn.infos.ru
Tue Feb 10 09:16:01 UTC 2009

Barry,

My PCs have 3Com 3C905, Intel or AMD PCnet cards. However, all Pentium-1
boxes are not able to boot.
Pentium-3 and Pentium-4 clients are working perfectly. Tcpdump reports that
the clients load init executable via NFS.
So the problem seems not to be related to the network card.

With best regards,
P. Trifonov